Heritage Consulting Group, a national firm specializing in historic rehabilitation and real estate redevelopment, is currently accepting applications for full-time Project Managers for our office in Philadelphia, PA. OR. Successful candidate will have the opportunity for professional development with growth potential.
- Serve as project manager for cultural resource management projects.
- Conduct historic resource assessments, including: site inspections, research, photography, historic evaluation, and building documentation.
- Prepare state and federal Historic Tax Credit Certification Applications
- Prepare National Register and landmark designation reports.
- Coordination with government reviewing agencies and project teams.
- Project management including client representation and management of project budget and schedule.
- Travel will be required.
- Professional with the ability to multi-task, work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans.
- Demonstrated research, writing, and photographic abilities.
- Working knowledge of the application of the Secretary of the Interiors Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
- Proficiency in the following computer programs; Microsoft office suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
A MA/MS in historic preservation, architectural history, planning or closely related discipline is preferred. A minimum of three years related experience is required. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, resume, and technical writing sample to Dianne Rider at email@example.com.