Welcome to the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation’s Research Development, Creative Practice, and Proposal Submission Resources google site! Our mission is to improve the School’s funding success and grow the overall research enterprise. To assist, we have curated a “go-to” site for frequently requested information and forms.
- Team/contact information
- Notice of Submission Intent form (NOSI)
- ORA budget guidance/templates
- Graduate student stipend letter
- Standard subaward documents required by ORA
- UMD funding opportunity links
Please reach out if you have questions or suggestions. We look forward to working with you and to celebrating your successes.
Associate Dean for Research,
HEALTHY PLACES Seed Grant Program, 2023
The School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation (MAPP) and the School of Public Health (SPH) are pleased to launch the inaugural 2023 Healthy Places seed grant program. This funding mechanism is intended to stimulate exciting and impactful interdisciplinary research, scholarship and practice that has the potential to:
- Enhance research and practice visibility through publications and exhibitions.
- Support the formation of new interdisciplinary teams and work directions.
- Catalyze follow-on, external funding.
Congratulations to our awardees! Read about their research projects, here.
For further information please contact:
MAPP: Tara Burke, firstname.lastname@example.org
SPH: Robin Puett, email@example.com