LSM Studio is a boutique firm with offices in Washington, DC and New York. For over 30 years, the studio has been an industry leader in workplace design and offers a full spectrum of architectural and creative services to a global client base.
The studio is looking for a thoughtful and motivated architectural design professional. Candidates for this position will be required to coordinate with firm leaders to produce drawings, graphics, and presentations for the LSM team and our clients; collaborate with consultants; interface with clients; and administer construction documents in the office and on site. Registration is preferred but not required.
Candidates should have:
- An accredited Graduate Degree in Architecture or Related Design Field.
- 3-5 years of well-rounded experience.
- Experience creating and administering construction documents.
- The ability to track multiple projects and agility to work with multiple project teams.
- Professional soft skills and decorum.
- Advanced aptitude in industry standard software and creative software, including but not limited to:
- BIM: Revit
- 2-D CAD Software: Microstation or AutoDesk
- 3-D Modeling and Rendering: Rhino, V-Ray
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and graphic communication skills.
- The willingness and ability to travel to facilitate projects.