Mark your calendar for Giving Day 2021 on Wednesday, March 3, and join us to build community, raise funds and support MAPP's mission of advancing education, scholarship and professional practice towards just and resilient communities!
Beginning at midnight on March 3, alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends will come together to support their favorite causes at the University of Maryland. Here at MAPP, loyal alumni and faculty will Increase the impact of your gift through these school matches and challenges:
- Craig Spangler ‘82, challenges the MAPP community to have at least 90 donors on Giving Day. If we do, he will donate $2,500 (a 7 percent increase over last year’s 84 donors) to the MAPP+D Dean’s Fund.
- An anonymous donor will match gifts to the Brian P. Kelly, AIA Travel Abroad Fund, up to $2,500.
- Roger K. Lewis, emeritus professor of Architecture, will match all gifts made to the Architecture Graduate Scholarship Fund, up to $5,000.
Also, the University of Maryland schools and colleges will compete for additional prizes.
- If you are an alum, plan to make your gift between 1:00 – 2:00 pm. We just may win an extra $1,500 in this UMD competition against other small but mighty units on campus!
- MAPP Faculty and staff should make their gifts between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm for the chance to win an extra $2,000 for MAPP .
- Students! Make your gift between 9:00 – 10:00 pm to increase the chances of MAPP winning an extra $1,000.
Contact Erica Anderson, Assistant Director of External Relations and Stewardship at email@example.com with any questions or to learn more about Giving Day 2021.