Class Presentation Information
School faculty and students have access to a wide range of audiovisual equipment and images for class presentations. Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Preparations for presentations should be made two weeks in advance. You can reserve audiovisual equipment using the sign-up sheets posted in the VRC.
- Please identify yourself and your topic to VRC staff. An
orientation is required before first use of the collection. We
can help you select audiovisual equipment and slides for your presentation.
- Faculty and students may use digitized collection slides in
classes for lectures and
presentations. Some images may already exist in a digital
format. To have slides scanned for class, please select the
slides and give them to a curator at least two weeks in advance of
- If, after searching the collection, you find that you need
additional images for your presentation, you may have digital files
made from books and/or periodicals. These images become part of
the collection, available for your classroom use, at no charge. Note: Two full weeks are needed to process image orders.
- All slides must be left on reserve in the VRC until the
hour of presentation. There are no overnight loans of slides or
- Any special permissions must be discussed with a curator (student assistants are not authorized to grant special permissions).