Human Resource Administration
We hope that you are able to find on this site a host of resources to assist you and answer your questions concerning Human Resource Administration in the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation. Below you will find useful links to both the School's and University's policies and procedures governing various human resource areas. Your contact person for all Human Resource needs is
Faculty and Staff Appointments
If you are a new faculty or staff employee in the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, get started by reviewing the University New Employee Checklist. You may email pertinent information and questions to Monica Herrera . For additional information that is relevant only to your employment with the School, please see the School New Employee Checklist.
Graduate Assistant Appointments
If you are employed as a Graduate, Research or Administrative Assistant with the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, review the following resources.
- GA Handbook for policies and procedures related to Graduate Assistantships
- GA Hours and Stipends Expected hours of work and stipends associated with Graduate Assistantships
- GA Timesheets Must be filled out bi-weekly, signed by supervisor and forwarded to Monica Herrera for tracking
- GA Performance Evaluation Form (link coming soon) Students and supervisors should discuss and sign at the conclusion of assistantship term
Student Hourly Appointments
All employers of student employees who are paid on an hourly basis should fill out a Payroll Action Request and forward it to Monica Herrera for processing.
Payroll functions within the School are managed by the Human Resources Coordinator. Please visit the links below for more information.
- View Biweekly Earning Statements and Opt Out of Receiving Printed Statements
- Biweekly Earnings Statements for Employees who DO NOT COMPLETE A PHR Biweekly Timesheet
- Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization
- Payroll Online Service Center
- W-4 Form
Benefits functions are managed directly by the University's Benefits Office. The Human Resource Coordinator within the School can help you navigate your way through the University's processes. Please visit the links below for more information regarding specific benefit functions.
Other Useful Links and Information